Global Sports Medicine Market Information; By Product; By Application; by Procedure; By End-User - Forecast to 2023
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/20/2017 -- Market Research Future adds new report of "Global Sports Medicine Market Research Report- Forecast To 2023" it contains Company information, geographical data and Table of Content
Market Synopsis of Global Sports medicine Market:
Sport Medicines is the medical branch that deals with the treatment, prevention and diagnosis of the injuries or illness of athletics or sportsman. Sports medicines plays an important part in the sports. The global sport medicine market is driven by increasing incident of sports injuries, increasing number of the sports medicine association, technological development and increasing awareness. According to US centers for diseases control, around 10 % of kids and teen participating in the sports suffer from minor or major type of injury and majority of the sports injury occur during 12-16 yr. of age. Sports like Football and baseball has the highest rate of injury. Beside this lack of safety and carelessness during practice or game is the major reason for occurrence of the sports injuries. On other hand high cost and unfavourable reimbursement policies may hamper the growth of the market.
Also majority of the people are unaware of the safety measures of the sports which led to sports injury. Due to lack of skilled professionals for treating paediatric sports injuries the market growth may hamper. There are limited physician available who are well experienced and trained. Limited number of doctors in sports medicines is one of the major restraining factor for this market.
Considering all these factors the market for sports medicine is expected to reach $ 9,655.6 million by the end of 2023, this market is projected to growing at a CAGR of 8.9 % during 2017-2023.
Get a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3503
- The global sports medicines market is expected to reach USD 9,655.6 million by 2023
- Tendinosis commands the largest share market of 54% in global sports medicine market by procedures.
- North America has the largest market share of 39% in global sports medicines market.
- Asia pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing segment with the CAGR of 9.2% during the forecasted period.
- There are more than 2569 companies associated with sports medicine and sports medicine devices all around the world.
- Arthrex, Inc is the global leader for the global sports medicine market.
The global sports medicine market is segmented on the basis of product.
- Based on the Product, the market has been segmented as joint reconstructive & repair products, support & recovery products, accessories & consumables
- Based on the Application, the market has been segmented as shoulder treatment, knee treatment, hip treatment, spine treatment
- Based on the Procedure, the market has been segmented as tendinosis, tendon to bone and cartilage repair
- Based on the End User, the market has been segmented as hospitals & emergency care, trauma centers, ambulatory care
Browse Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/sports-medicine-market-3503
Key players of Global Sports medicine Market:
Key players profiled in the report are
- Zimmer Biomet
- CONMED Corporation
- DePuy Synthes
- GE Healthcare
- Smith & Nephew plc.
- Arthrex Inc.
- Global Sports medicine solutions providers, manufacturers & suppliers
- Research and development (R&D) companies
- Market research and consulting service providers
- Academic institutes and universities
Enquire about this Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/3503
Global sports medicine market, on the basis of region is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacifica and Middle East and Africa. North America has the largest market share of 39% in global sports medicines market and commands the largest market share in 2016 and was valued at USD 1,883.6 Million in 2016. Increasing prevalence of sports injuries and increasing number of sports medical centres in North America is responsible for the growth of the market. Europe accounts the second largest market which is followed by Asia Pacific. Asia pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing segment with the CAGR of 9.2% during the forecasted period, due to continuous development in healthcare sector and increasing awareness about health and sports. While Middle East and Africa has least income for the sports medicine market.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.