Hydrogenation is the chemical process used for converting liquid vegetable oil into solid fat. Hydrogenated cottonseed oil is a soft, white material made from cottonseed oil.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/29/2018 -- The global hydrogenated cottonseed oil market is driven by the decreasing use of harmful chemicals, including phthalates, aluminum salts, and parabens coupled with committed efforts from several cosmetics manufacturers to develop sustainable products.
It is a cosmetic ingredient derived from cottonseed oil, and is used as skin-conditioning agents and surfactants. It finds applicability in formulations of skin cleansing products, eye makeup, other makeup products, and skin & hair care products.
Get Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/3466
Moreover, increased disposable income and changing lifestyle have led to increased consumption of skin & hair care products, which in turn is expected to fuel the market growth. Moreover, increasing R&D expenditure to develop various cosmetic and personal care products based on plant extracts is anticipated to present new opportunities for the market growth.
The global hydrogenated cottonseed oil market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into partially hydrogenated and fully hydrogenated. Based on application, the market is divided into cosmetics, personal care products, and others. The report analyzes the market trends across various geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Do Purchase Enquiry at : https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3466
Key Market Players
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- JRS PHARMA
- Vink Chemicals
- Abitec Corporation
- Sun Agri Export Co.
- V.P. Udyog Ltd.
- GABANI GROUP
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the current trends, drivers, and dynamics of the global hydrogenated cottonseed oil market to elucidate the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets.
- It offers qualitative trends as well as quantitative analysis for the period of 20162023 to assist stakeholders to understand the market scenario.
- In-depth analysis of the key segments demonstrates the type of hydrogenated cottonseed oil and its application.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by key players across geographies as well as the prevailing market opportunities.
- The key players in the market are profiled along with their strategies and developments to understand the competitive outlook of the industry.