Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/11/2012 -- Among the several diseases worldwide, cancer is majorly responsible for a high global mortality rate. The number of cancer patients is soaring and in 2012 it is projected that 1,638,910 new cases of cancer will be found, whereas 577,190 people are projected to die from cancer.
Of the several cancer types that exist, kidney cancer is projected to cause 12,484 deaths in 2012 and it is estimated that 59,588 new kidney cancer cases will emerge. Kidney cancer can be divided into two groups, i.e., renal pelvis cancer and renal parenchyma cancers. The major segment of kidney cancer is renal parenchyma, which constitutes 92 percent of the total cancer cases. The projected new cases of this cancer are expected to reach 59,588 by 2012.
Read More: Kidney Cancer Drugs Market
The rising cases of cancer per year are the major factor driving the kidney cancer drugs market. Expensive treatments through radiation and other equipments are the main restraints for this market. Technological advancement in future is expected to give rise to more efficient drugs and it may serve as the market opportunity in the future.
The segmentation of the kidney cancer drugs market on the basis of technology used are as follows:
- Surgical Treatment II-9
- Multi-kinase Inhibitors II-10
- Targeted Therapies II-10
- mTOR Inhibitors II-10
- Oral Targeted Therapies II-11
- Pros and Cons of Targeted Therapies II-11
- Injectable Targeted Therapy II-11
- Monoclonal Antibodies II-11
- Aldesleukin (Proleukin®) II-12
- Immunomodulators II-12
- Interferon alpha-2 (Roferon-A®) II-12
The major kidney cancer drugs available in market are as follows:
- Sutent (Sunitinib) II-13
- Sutent Vs. Interferon-alpha and IFN-alpha therapies II-1
- Nexavar (Sorafenib) II-13
- Votrient (Pazopanib) II-14
- Avastin (Bevacizumab) II-1
- Torisel (Temsirolimus) II-1
- Afinitor (Everolimus) II-14
Browse More Market Reports On Pharmaceutical Market
The geographies covered in this report are:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- RoW (Rest of the World)
Major players in the kidney cancer drug market are Bayer AG, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Inc., AVEO Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Pfizer, Inc., Merck-Serono, Novartis AG, WILEX AG, and others.
This market research report analyzes important market segments, and major geographies. This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Inquire before Buying OR Buy your copy of this report @: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/kidney-cancer-drugs-market.html
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides an overview of the pricing trend and its impact on the market
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. We are privileged with highly experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, who use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
For More Information Visit us On: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453