New Consumer Goods research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2014 -- Kitchen Appliances in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States kitchen appliances market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The kitchen appliances market reflects the sale of four product sectors: refrigeration appliances, which include fridges, freezers and fridge freezers; cooking appliances, which include cookers, microwaves, ovens, cooker hoods, food processors and toasters; washing appliances, which include washing machines, clothes dryers and washer dryers; and dishwashers.
- The US kitchen appliances market had total revenues of $22,963.7m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.6% between 2009 and 2013.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.6% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 55,474.4 thousand units in 2013.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $25,502.0m by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the kitchen appliances market in the United States
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the kitchen appliances market in the United States
Leading company profiles reveal details of key kitchen appliances market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States kitchen appliances market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the United States kitchen appliances market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the United States kitchen appliances market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States kitchen appliances market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Household Appliances: Global Industry Guide
- Household Appliances in the United States
- Kitchen Appliances in the United Kingdom
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in the United Kingdom
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in the United Arab Emirates
- Consumer Appliances in the United Arab Emirates
- Consumer Appliances in the United Kingdom
- The Future of the Haircare Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Skincare Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in the United States to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape