Latest industry study and increasing demands on "Kitchen Storage, 2017"
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/25/2017 -- "Kitchen Storage, 2017", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It also provides forecasts to 2022.
By volume, kitchen storage will outperform the overall homewares to 2020. Customers wanting to cut spending, by preparing lunch from home and storing leftovers, as well as maximising the space in their kitchen are the main drivers behind this.
Food storage will be the most buoyant component of kitchen storage to 2022, as greater austerity following Brexit mean consumers prepare more food at home, and because of the necessity of the item.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- The key issues
- Market, retailer and consumer headlines
- Market sizes and predictions for growth
- In-depth profiles of the key retailers
- Where people shop
- Why people shop
- Average spend at a product category level
- Channel usage research and payment
Get The Sample Copy Of This Report : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1117981
- Grocers will account for over a quarter of the kitchen storage market in 2017 as customers can buy kitchen storage during their weekly food shop.
- In 2017, Tesco will stay top of the kitchen storage market, alongside IKEA, after both gain share. IKEA will gain share in 2017, with its strong value for money and two new stores supporting growth.
- 19.7% said they bought kitchen storage to achieve a new look, 2.1 percentage points up on 2015, reflecting the growing trend of homewares customers wanting to coordinate and buy into a look.
- 50.3% of customers bought from a retailer that offered high quality products. The importance of both design and quality reiterate that customers want better value over low prices alone.
Send AN Enquiry : https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/enquiry/1117981
Reasons to buy
- Utilise our five-year forecasts to 2022 for individual sub-categories, online penetration and channels of distribution to enable targeted investment in high performing areas.
- Recognise which consumers to target and how to drive spend from them by utilising our shopper penetration data and understanding what influences their retailer selection and spending motivations.
- Understand how the online channel will impact upon the bedroom furniture by using our online penetration and expenditure forecasts and analysis on channels and online fulfilment.