New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2017 -- WiseGuyReports published new report, titled "Kitchen Textiles".
"Kitchen Textiles 2017", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the UK market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It also provides forecasts to 2022.
The kitchen textiles market will contract by 0.7% in 2017. Shoppers cutting back on non-essential purchases, such as aprons and tea cosies (with the latter becoming increasingly irrelevant due to specialist tea and coffee making equipment) in 2017, is a key factor behind this.
Both Tesco and Sainsbury's will also achieve share gains in 2017. The higher levels of footfall at Tesco will increase awareness of its offer and drive sales while the new homewares ranges at Sainsbury's, which incorporate more design than before, will appeal to a more style-conscious customer.
Only 44.5% of consumers undertook some research before making their kitchen textiles purchase, with 71.8% of consumers spending less than an hour completing this research, highlighting that most kitchen textiles are not particularly considered purchases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following –
- The key issues
- Market, retailer and consumer headlines
- Market sizes and predictions for growth
- In-depth profiles of the key retailers
- Where people shop
- Why people shop
- Average spend at a product category level
- Channel usage, research and payment.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1613949-kitchen-textiles-2017
- Online penetration within kitchen textiles is relatively low, at just 9.8%. Factors behind this low penetration include its relatively low selling price and high cost of delivery will discourage many customers from buying online unless part of a larger purchase and it being more of a impulse purchase.
- Kitchen textile sales through general merchandisers will grow by 14.1% up to 2022, benefitting from customers trading down and the rapid expansion of B&M and Poundland, especially in the south, increasing coverage.
- An area of weakness across a number of retailers for kitchen textiles is poor product displays, which can make these products difficult to shop. Given the growing importance of design and quality as well, this is an area that must be addressed.
Key points to buy
- Utilise our five-year market size and growth forecasts to 2022 for the total market, individual sub-categories, online penetration and channels of distribution to enable targeted investment in high performing areas.
- Identify the major retailers in the kitchen textiles market, market shares 2015-2017 and future performance prospects.
- Utilise our in-depth analysis of how and why each retailer is performing as it is in the market to allow for benchmarking and provide a strategic advantage.
- Recognise which consumers to target and how to drive spend from them by utilising our shopper penetration data and understanding what influences their retailer selection and spending motivations.
- Understand how the online channel will impact upon kitchen textiles by using our online penetration and expenditure forecasts and analysis on channels and online fulfilment.
Table of Contents
Issues and Strategies
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check