Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/05/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Koch Industries, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Koch Industries, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Koch Industries, Inc. (Koch Industries) is one of the largest privately held conglomerate with operations in the areas of oil and gas, fertilizers, metals and mining, refining, chemicals and biofuels, commodity trading and polymers and fibers industry. The company and its sister company, Koch Holdings, LLC, owns a diverse group of subsidiary companies operating in various industries. Koch Industries supplies energy, fibers, chemicals, pollution control equipment, fertilizer, forest and consumer products besides offering financial services, pipeline services, ranching, engineering services and product handling and storage services.
Koch Industries, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 11, 2014: Koch Supply & Trading Adds Senior European Natural Gas Marketer
May 29, 2013: Expansion Project Set to Begin on Koch Industries, Wichita Headquarters Work to start mid-June on re-routing 37th Street North
Mar 04, 2013: Koch Supply & Trading Adds Corporate Development Director
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit