Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/26/2013 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Koninklijke KPN N.V. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report market report to its offering
"Koninklijke KPN N.V. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Koninklijke KPN N.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Koninklijke KPN N.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Koninklijke KPN N.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Koninklijke KPN N.V. (KPN) is a provider of telecommunication and IT services. The company offers wireline and wireless telephony, Internet and TV, end-to-end telecommunications and Integrated Communication Telephony (ICT) services. It also offers wholesale network services to third parties. Additionally, it provides a wide range of ICT products and services including workspace management, data centers, consulting and cloud services. KPN provides IP-based infrastructure solutions under iBasis brand. The company operates global ICT services business through its subsidiary, Geotronics, which offers end-to-end solutions in infrastructure and network-related Information Technology (IT) services. It offers services under various brands such as E-Plus, BASE, iBasis, Hi, Telfort, XS4ALL, Simyo, Ortel Mobile, Ay Yildiz, Gemnet, Newtel and CSS. As on December 31, 2012, it served over 45.30 million customers, of which 36.70 million, 3.90 million, 2.90 million and 1.80 million were mobile, wireline, broadband and television customers, respectively. KPN is headquartered in the Hague, the Netherlands.
Koninklijke KPN N.V.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit