New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Kuros Biosurgery AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/04/2013 -- Kuros Biosurgery AG (Kuros) is a medical technology company.The company develops injectable biomaterial products for the trauma and wound care markets. It was formed as a spin-off from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology and University of Zurich. Kuros's product pipeline consists of wound care products, trauma care products and spinal products. The company's product portfolio consists of fusion proteins of naturally occurring bioactive factors that are covalently incorporated into fibrin or synthetic matrices. Its bioactive-materials are used for trauma, wound and spinal indications. The company has assembled a pipeline of 9 clinical product candidates in various stages of development. Its product candidates are based on a technology platform with the combination of natural and synthetic matrices with active molecules. The company uses two types of matrices for its products, which is based on Fibrin and a family of synthetic matrices. It has license & collaboration agreement with Baxter Healthcare Corporation on the development of KUR-211 for chronic wounds. Kuros is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Kuros Biosurgery AG portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Kuros Biosurgery AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Analyticon Biotechnologies AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Alere Inc. (ALR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Sensile Medical AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Alcon, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- GE Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis , 2013 Update
- Philips Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update