Vilnius, Lithuania -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2013 -- W3 Total Cache is a plugin needed to enhance website speed. Now it can be configured in 2 minutes.
FACT 1: W3 Total Cache is one of the best Wordpress plugins on offer.
FACT 2: W3 Total Cache is a complicated plugin that is difficult to configure properly, especially for anyone who has their blog or website on shared hosting with limited resources.
No fear... Kyle Sawyer is willing to provide the exact settings he use to on his own site that has it loading in less then 1 second according to Pingdom. All you need to do is install the plugin through your Wordpress dashboard and import the settings. Complete site performance optimization can be done in 2 minutes or less!
You're asking yourself, “What's that going to cost ?” Just $5.00! Kyle has set up a fiverr.com micro job gig so anyone needing help configuring W3 Total Cache can just download the settings.
For anyone unaware of what W3 Total Cache is or does, it's a plugin that helps optimize your site's page load speed. W3 Total Cache improves the user experience of your site by increasing server performance, reducing the download times and providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration.
W3 Total Cache is recommended by web hosting companies such as: Page.ly, Synthesis, DreamHost, MediaTemple, Go Daddy, HostGator and others, so obviously it isn't something to be dismissed.
W3 Total Cache is actually a must have if you want your website speed to be as fast as possible, and page load time is one of the factors for earning an improved Google page rank. Page load speed is now another factor measured and used by Googlebot to determine whether or not your website shows up on the first page of the Google search results people see when looking for what you sell.
If faster website speed, and the recommendations of hosting companies isn't enough to convince you of the value, perhaps the features and benefits will be...
- At least 10x improvement in site performance when fully configured.
- Instant second page views through browser caching after first page view
- Reduced page load time results is increased visitor time on site
- Optimized progressive render results in all pages appearing to load instantly
- Improved web server performance resulting in easily sustain high traffic spikes
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private servers, and dedicated servers and server clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk
- Caching of RSS feeds, including comments, page and site, in memory or on disk
- Caching of search results pages in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory
- Minification of posts and pages and RSS feeds
- Minification that will combine and remove comments/white space of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
About W3 Total Cache
The features and benefits of W3 Total Cache make it clear why it is the most popular, most useful and most highly recommended of all Wordpress plugins. Now, with Kyle Sawyer's installable preset configurations it's also a snap to install and set up.