Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/03/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Laredo Petroleum Holdings, Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014 market report to its offering
Laredo Petroleum Holdings, Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2014
Laredo Petroleum Holdings, Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from The publisher, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insight into company. The report provides latest annual and quarterly overview of production, reserves, share price performance, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics and results of oil & gas operations.
Laredo Petroleum Holdings, Inc. (Laredo Petroleum) is an independent oil and gas company. It focuses on the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and natural gas properties. The company operates its business through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Laredo Petroleum, Inc., and its subsidiaries. Laredo Petroleum operates in three regions, namely, Permian Basin, Anadarko Basin and Others. In Permian Basin, Laredo produces oil and liquids-rich natural gas in west Texas and southeastern New Mexico. Its Anadarko Basin produces liquids-rich natural gas along the Texas Panhandle and into Western Oklahoma. The company also operates in other three areas within its core operating regions, namely, Dalhart Basin, Central Texas Panhandle and Eastern Anadarko Basin. The company's net proved reserves are 203,615 MBOE as of December 31, 2013, of which 35% were classified as proved developed reserves, and 55% are attributable to oil reserves. Laredo is headquartered in Tulsa, the US. The company focuses to develop its natural resource properties in the Permian basin. To remain focused, recently Laredo Petroleum sold its assets in the Anadarko Basin in the Texas Panhandle and Western Oklahoma. Included in this sale were 43,450 net acres in the Central Texas Panhandle and 21,000 net acres in the eastern end of the Anadarko Basin, in Caddo, Grady and Comanche counties, Oklahom
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes:
- The report provides detailed and unique insights information on the key operational parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, reserves, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, and results of oil & gas operations.
- Provides analysis of the share price performance of the company and the key valuation multiples. The report provides a comprehensive overview of share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides annual and quarterly information on key operational and financial parameters. Annual information is for the current and the last four years while the quarterly information is for the current and the last four quarters
- The report provides detailed crude oil and natural gas reserves and production information of the company by country as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
- Contains in-depth and latest information on exploration, development, finding & development, acquisition expenditure, gross and net developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
Note: Scope of the report mentioned above is generic and may not be applicable to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the company in their annual report and regulatory filings. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Quarterly information is covered only for those companies which are December ending and files quarter report. There might be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank for last five years. This is due to companies might have discontinued reporting of that countries/regions during the last five year time period.
Reasons to buy:
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on operational parameters of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other E&P companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
- Establish relative performance among the industrys players based on key operational and financial measures.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit: