Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/09/2014 -- Large cooking appliances witnessed a slightly stronger current value growth in 2013 than 2012. The essential nature of large cooking appliances including built-in hobs and cooker hoods for households continued to drive the category in 2013. Consumers? rising health consciousness coupled with manufacturers? push in campaigns to encourage consumers to cook at home for a healthier diet also stimulated consumer interest to invest in premium large cooking appliances with enhanced functions.
Fagor Home Appliances (M) was the leader in large cooking appliances with a 23% volume share during 2013. The extensive range of large cooking appliances offered by the player continued to benefit its volume share in 2013, whereby it slightly increased from 2012.
Constant value sales of large cooking appliances are expected to increase at a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period. The increasing health consciousness of consumers will further drive their willingness to prepare their own meals instead of relying on foodservice. Manufacturers? moves to encourage consumers to cook their own meals for the health benefits will also boost the constant value growth of large cooking appliances in the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Large Cooking Appliances industry in Malaysia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Large Cooking Appliances industry in Malaysia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Large Cooking Appliances in Malaysia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Large Cooking Appliances in Malaysia?
- What are the major brands in Malaysia?
- What is the most common cooking appliances in Malaysia?
- Has there been a shift to higher unit price built-in products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Large Cooking Appliances in Hong Kong, China
- Large Cooking Appliances in Italy
- Large Cooking Appliances in Japan
- Large Cooking Appliances in Indonesia
- Large Cooking Appliances in Israel
- Large Cooking Appliances in South Korea
- Large Cooking Appliances in Germany
- Large Cooking Appliances in Poland
- Large Cooking Appliances in Thailand
- Large Cooking Appliances in Hungary