New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Large Cooking Appliances in South Korea"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- Among large cooking appliances, cooker hoods showed the highest negative growth, pulling down the category as a whole. Cooker hoods recorded value sales decline of 2% in 2013, which was due to consumers' typical perception about the product; they do not see the need to replace cooker hoods compared to other appliances. For instance, when consumers move to another house, they may change wallpaper, replace consumer appliances such as hobs and split air conditioners to fit the size or format of the new house, but tend to use the cooker hood that is already attached. Unlike most consumer appliances, a cooker hood is not an item which consumers pack for moving. Since there is a product already fixed, consumers find no need to purchase another.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Haatz Co Ltd led large cooking appliances in 2013, with high penetration in cooker hoods and 50% volume share. Since cooker hoods holds 65% volume share of total large cooking appliances, the manufacturer was able to rule as the leading player for the last few years of the review period.
Large cooking appliances movement is expected to continue stagnating over the forecast period. Cooker hoods' share is expected to decrease in terms of volume sales, whereas built-in hobs is expected to gain in popularity and therefore gain share.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Large Cooking Appliances industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Large Cooking Appliances industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Large Cooking Appliances in South Korea market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Large Cooking Appliances in South Korea?
- What are the major brands in South Korea?
- What is the most common cooking appliances in South Korea?
- Has there been a shift to higher unit price built-in products?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Built-in Hobs, Built-in Large Cooking Appliances, Cooker Hoods, Cookers, Freestanding Large Cooking Appliances, Ovens, Range Cookers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Large Cooking Appliances in South Africa
- Consumer Appliances in South Korea
- Consumer Appliances in South Africa
- Large Cooking Appliances in Italy
- Large Cooking Appliances in Germany
- Large Cooking Appliances in South Korea - a Snapshot (2013)
- Large Cooking Appliances in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- Large Cooking Appliances in Romania
- Large Cooking Appliances in Turkey
- Small Cooking Appliances in South Korea