"The Report Dry Eye Syndrome - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2024 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz"
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/18/2016 -- Dry Eye Syndrome - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2024
Dry Eye Syndrome (DES), also known as keratoconjunctivitis sicca, is a multifactorial disease of the tears and ocular surface. This ocular condition can cause ocular discomfort, visual disturbances, and tear film instability, which can potentially damage the ocular surface. The DES market has had few new therapeutics in the last decade with Japan seeing the most change in this time with the arrival of Diquas and Mucosta in 2010 and 2013, respectively. However, the lack of treatment options is about to change with the expected launch of numerous pipeline DES drugs during the forecast period, which will be a significant driver of growth in the 9MM. Indeed, this change has already been initiated with Ikervis recent arrival in Europe in 2015. Furthermore, additional marketing approvals are being sought for currently marketed DES drugs, Restasis and Diquas, in new countries in the 9MM, which will provide a source of growth in this market.
GlobalData estimated that DES drug sales in Japan during 2014 reached $360.6m, making it the second largest market in the 9MM. GlobalData estimates that the DES market will follow a moderate steady growth trend throughout the forecast period. GlobalData expects Santens Hyalein, a sodium hyaluronate-based artificial tears product, to retain its position as the top selling DES eye prescription drug in Japan over the forecast period, generating estimated sales of $227.6m in 2024.
View Report At: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/785530
- Overview of DES including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Japan including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Japan from 2014-2024.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Japan DES market
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/785530
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for DES.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in Japan.
Browse all latest Press Releases of Market Research Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports.
MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients.
We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research
reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types
of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street,
Suite 700 Albany,
NY 12207 USA
Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz