MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report “SMB Unified Communication (UC) Market in the US 2012-2016” to its database
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/14/2013 -- SMB Unified Communication (UC) Market in the US 2012-2016
SMB Unified Communication (UC) Market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 13.18 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased need for affordable enterprise communication solutions. The Unified Communication market in SMBs in the US has also been witnessing an increasing demand for enterprise mobility. However, the need for high initial investment by SMBs for the installation of UC components could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
To check out the complete table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/smb-unified-communication-uc-market-in-the-us-2012-2016
SMB Unified Communication (UC) Market in the US 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the US; it also covers the Unified Communication market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Alcatel-Lucent S.A., Avaya Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Microsoft Corp., Mitel Networks Corp., NEC Corp., ShorTel Inc., and Siemens Enterprise Communications Inc.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Digium Inc., Interactive Intelligence GRO., and Toshiba Inc.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/179048
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Executive Summary
2. Scope of the Report
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Product Offerings
3. Market Research Methodology
3.1 Market Research Process
3.2 Research Design
3.3 Research Methodology
4. List of Abbreviations
6. Market Landscape
7. Unified Communication Market in the US by End-user Segmentation
8. Market Segmentation by Network
9. Market Segmentation by Users
10. Buying Criteria
To buy the copy of this report, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/179048
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
Mobile Location-based Marketing Solutions Analysis and Market Forecast 2013 - 2018: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/mobile-location-based-marketing-solutions-analysis-and-market-forecast-2013-2018
Location-Based Marketing (LBM) is a form of mobile marketing that delivers mobile display banner ads, paid search ads, and other forms of ads directly to user handsets often within proximity of point-of-sale (POS) location.
Mobile location based advertising is also increasing and will be almost 65% of total mobile advertising revenue by 2018. LBM is expected to grow 150% by 2020 and location based ad will generate double CTR comparing industry average of 0.4%.
Market growth is fueled by multipurpose use of smart phones & tablet devices such as shopping, entertainment, social networking, mobile commerce etc. Stakeholders' openness toward adopting mobile LBM technology outweighs other growth factors.
This research analyzes the LBM market, ecosystem, market players, and revenue forecast 2013 - 2018.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/178976
- In depth analysis of mobile location search, coupon and proximity solution providers
- Understand how mobile marketing is a bridge to mobile commerce and the role of location in both
- Understand the latest LBM technology, market adoption trend, consumer spending and merged role of ecosystem players
- Identify emerging OSS and monitoring technologies driving continuous presence/location data from carriers that can be leveraged for mobile marketing
- Identify mobile OS share of LBS devices, global LBM revenue, regional revenue, search vs. display ads wise contribution and market share by ad formats
Companies in Report:
- Mobile Commerce
- Proximus Mobility
- Retail companies
- Mobile network operators
- Wireless device companies
- Bricks and motor merchants
- Mobile marketing companies
- Location technology companies
- Wireless infrastructure companies
- Mobile and social commerce companies
- Mobile content and application companies
The Definitive Guide to 4G Technology and LTE Business Intelligence: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/the-definitive-guide-to-4g-technology-and-lte-business-intelligence
Fourth generation (4G) cellular technology represents a huge leap compared to previous generations. The Long Term Evolution (LTE) standard for 4G provides significant capacity gains as well as true end-to-end Internet Protocol (IP) connectivity including voice over IP (VoIP) via voice over LTE (VoLTE).
There are significant challenges, such as launching VoLTE, optimizing networks, and integrating operations. There are also significant opportunities, such as deploying value-added service (VAS) applications that rely upon LTE and offer mobile network operators an advantage against over-the-top (OTT) competition that uses 3G.
This is the most comprehensive research available focused on 4G technology and LTE business insights for deployment, operations, and maximizing investment value. The research includes critical analysis and forecasts for the following:
- LTE in Industry Verticals: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018 (82 pages)
- LTE Infrastructure Market: Vendors, Market Share, Key Trends & Forecasts (64 pages)
- LTE Network Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues (355 pages)
- LTE Device Marketplace: Ecosystem, Roadmap, Key Trends, Shipments/Market Share, and Global Forecast by Vendor (61 pages)
- LTE Strategies 2013 - 2018: Strategies for Deploying, Operating, and Optimizing LTE Services, Applications and Business Operations (269 pages)
- Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) in 4G: Market Analysis and Forecasts for LTE-based VAS 2013 - 2018 (176 pages)
- Public Safety LTE: A Global Assessment of Market Size, Technology, Vendor Trends and Spectrum Allocation 2013 - 2018 (90 pages)
- Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018 (138 pages)
This research is invaluable for anyone who wants to understand the impact of LTE on wireless networks, IT organizations, service providers, and suppliers. It is also critical information for anyone who seeks an understanding of the challenges, opportunities, and outlook for cellular communications in the 4G era.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/178513
- LTE impact on industry verticals including penetration forecasts
- LTE infrastructure market analysis with forecasts for RAN infrastructure
- LTE strategies for wireless carriers with data for infrastructure investment, pricing, and service revenue
- LTE device ecosystem assessment with roadmap, trend analysis, and forecasts for shipments and market share
- LTE value-added service (VAS) application assessment with evaluation of key apps and forecast for deployment
- LTE public safety assessment including market sizing, technology choice and displacement, vendor positioning, and forecasts
- Carrier WiFi and small cells analysis including strategies for integration with LTE networks, competitive analysis, and forecasts
- IT leaders focused on 4G
- Executive LTE decision makers
- Wireless equipment providers
- Wireless handset manufacturers
- Telecom managed service providers
- Wireless device OS and application developers
- Providers of contents, commerce, and applications
- Mobile network operators and service providers of all types
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948