MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report “Global Data Warehousing Market 2014-2018” to its database
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/14/2013 -- Global Data Warehousing Market 2014-2018
Global Data Warehousing market to grow at a CAGR of 11.16 percent over the period 2014-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing amount of data generated by organizations. The Global Data Warehousing market has also been witnessing the increasing popularity of cloud computing technology. However, the difficulty in managing and improving data quality could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
To check out the complete table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/global-data-warehousing-market-2014-2018
Global Data Warehousing Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Data Warehousing market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., and Teradata Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are 1010data Inc., Actian Corp., Calpont Corp., EMC Corp., Exasol AG, HP Co., Infobright Inc., Kognitio Ltd., ParAccel Inc., and SAP AG.
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/179042
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Product Offerings
4. Market Research Methodology
4.1 Market Research Process
4.2 Research Methodology
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Size and Forecast
6.3 Five Forces Analysis
7. Key Leading Countries
8. Buying Criteria
9. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
To buy the copy of this report, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/179042
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
16. Key Vendor Analysis
17. Other Reports in this Series
Cloud Security 2013: Companies and Solutions: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/cloud-security-2013-companies-and-solutions
Cloud security is the set of security protocols and technologies that protect the cloud resources and the integrity of data stored in a cloud computing environment. Cloud security differs from traditional computer security in that it is not focused on preventing access to specific machines.
This report provides information about cloud computing environment including types of cloud computing models, challenges facing cloud computing, best practices for cloud security, and analysis of key players in cloud security industry. The report provides an overview of key security components of popular cloud security solutions including architecture and capabilities. The report also provides a market outlook and view into the future of cloud security.
- Understand the basics of cloud computing
- Evaluation of cloud security companies and their solutions
- Identify key practices of cloud security vendors and customers
- Understand cloud computing environment, benefits and challenges
- Identify the evolution of cloud to content, applications, content, and communications
- Understand cloud security solutions including components, architecture and capabilities
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/179056
- Telecom service providers
- Security solutions providers
- Content and application providers
- Datacenter and hosting companies
- Cloud services (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) companies
- Companies involved with SDN and virtualization
Companies in Report:
Mobile Identity Infrastructure, Applications, and Services 2014 - 2019: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/mobile-identity-infrastructure-applications-and-services-2014-2019
Driven by the growing surge for mobile interactions, mobile commerce and online digital purchasing, carriers worldwide are investing in mobile identity infrastructure as an economically efficient solution fraud detection/prevention and identity theft issues.
The ability to leverage network assets, such as the Subscriber Database Management (SDM) system, and the potential for incremental revenue from third-parties such as credit bureaus, banks, and credit card companies, makes mobile identity a high priority service for carriers worldwide. Mind commerce thus expects that mobile identity infrastructure market will grow at a CAGR of nearly 17% over the next five years eventually accounting for nearly USD 12 Billion in revenues by the end of 2019.
This report provides an in-depth assessment of the Mobile Identity application market, including business models, market drivers, challenges, value chain analysis, operator and vendor strategies, and a quantitative assessment of the industry from 2014 to 2019.
The report covers the following topics:
- Technology Review: A review of the underlying technology supporting mobile identity and fraud management solutions
- A Review of mobile identity applications Deployments: A review of major mobile commerce identity solution deployments by Carriers and vendors worldwide
- Carrier Strategies: An analysis of how Carriers will position themselves to capitalize on mobile identity opportunity in the next generation networks and LTE.
- Case Studies: Use Cases for Mobile ID: Banking/Finance examples
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for the mobile identity market from 2014 to 2019
- Mobile identity Industry Roadmap 2014 - 2019: An analysis of the roadmap for the industry from 2014 to 2019
Click Here To Download Detail Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/178960
- Financial institutions
- Mobile network operators
- Mobile commerce providers
- Law enforcement authorities
- Managed telecom service providers
- Device, OS, and application suppliers
Companies in Report:
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948