Global HVAC Systems Market 2015-2023
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/02/2017 -- HVAC systems market provide heating, ventilation, and air conditioning solutions to buildings, residential properties, & office complexes. They also help manage and control the temperature of fast moving machineries & components in automobiles, and take care of the overall comfort of the vehicle. Adoption of technology such as sensors and thermostats in HVAC systems has resulted in automated smart solutions for buildings and automobiles.
The global HVAC market is segmented based on equipment type, application, and geography. Based on equipment type, the market is segmented into heating, ventilating, and cooling. The heating equipment is segmented into heat pumps, boiler, heaters, and furnaces. The ventilating equipment is divided into air purifier & filter, ventilating fans, and humidifier & de-humidifier. The cooling equipment market is classified into chiller, cooler, cooling tower, and unitary air conditioning. Based on application, the market is categorized into residential, commercial, automobiles, and industrial. By geography, it is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Request Sample At: https://www.progressivemarkets.com/industry-research/hvac-market
- Increasing construction activities and demand for smart building systems globally
- Increasing trends of smart home solutions and rising disposable income
- High energy consumption by HVAC systems
Enquire About Report At: https://www.progressivemarkets.com/enquiry-about-report/hvac-market
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market from 2015 to 2023 to identify prevailing opportunities.
- An in-depth analysis of drivers, restraints, and opportunities has been provided to understand the market behavior.
- The report includes the strategies of key leaders, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Porters five forces analysis determines the competitive structure of the market to assist in strategy formulation.
- A regional and country-level analysis of the market has been provided in the report.
- Competitive intelligence of leading HVAC solution providers helps understand the competitive scenario across geographies.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential and niche segments or regions that exhibit favorable growth.
Table Of Contents:
1.1. Key Findings
1.2. Market Attractiveness and Trend analysis
1.3. Competitive Landscape and recent industry development analysis
2.1. Report Description
2.2. Scope and Definitions
2.3. Research Methodology
3. Market landscape
3.1. Growth Drivers
3.1.1. Impact Analysis
3.2. Restrains and Challenges
3.2.1. Impact Analysis
3.3. Porter's Analysis
4. Global HVAC Equipment Market by Equipment
4.1. Heating Equipment
4.1.1. Historical Market Size by Region, 2014-2016
4.1.2. Market Forecast by Region, 2017-2025
4.1.3. Heat Pumps
4.2. Ventilating Equipment