New Market Research Report Added In MarketResearchReports.Biz Reports Database THE GLOBAL NANOTECHNOLOGY AND NANOMATERIALS INDUSTRY - Stage Of Development, Global Activity And Market Opportunities
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/10/2013 -- Nanotechnology applications and nanomaterials are being applied across a raft of industries due to their outstanding magnetic, optical, catalytic and electronic properties. There are already established market for nanomaterials including titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, silicon oxide nanopowders and carbon nanotubes, nanofibers, nanosilver, nanoclays, quantum dots and nanoporous materials driven by demand from applications in filtration, electronics, cosmetics, energy, medicine, chemicals, coatings and catalysts. Recent breakthroughs have heralded new market opportunities in graphene and nanocellulose. This new 502-page report from Future Market, Inc., the world's leading provider of nanotechnology and nanomaterials information and publisher of Nanotech Magazine, provides a comprehensive insight into all aspects of the market for these materials.
To Buy the Copy Of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/the-global-nanotechnology-and-nanomaterials-industry-stage-of-development-global-activity-and-market-opportunities
WHAT DOES THE REPORT INCLUDE?
- Comprehensive data and forecasts for the global nanotechnology and nanomaterials market to 2019. Nanomaterials covered include aluminium oxide nanopowders, antimony tin, bismuth oxide, carbon nanotubes, cerium oxide, cobalt oxide, fullerenes and POSS, graphene, graphyne, graphdiyne, graphane, indium, iron oxide, magnesium oxide, manganese oxide, molybdenum disulphide, nanocellulose, nanoclays, nanofibers, nanosilver, nickel oxide, nano-precipitated calcium carbonate, nanoporous materials, quantum dots, silicone, silicon oxide, titanium dioxide, yttrium oxide, zinc oxide and zirconium oxide
- Technology roadmaps/commercialization timelines to 2020, by nanomaterials and by market
- Financial estimates for the markets nanotechnology and nanomaterials will impact including aerospace and aviation, automotive, civil engineering and construction, exterior protection, communications, hygiene, cleaning and sanitary, electronics and semiconductors, energy, environment, food, agricultural, beverage, marine, medical and life sciences, military and defence, packaging, paper, personal care, plastics and rubber, printing, product security and anti-counterfeiting, sensors, sporting and consumer goods, textiles, tools and metals
- Latest global regulations for nanomaterials
- Patent analysis
- Global government funding and programmes
- Nanomaterials market size by tons and by end user demand
- Over 300 tables and figures
- Over 1000 company and research centre profiles.
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/165820
Global Markets And Applications For High Impact Nanomaterials To 2020: Carbon Nanotubes, Graphene, Nanocellulose , Silicene, Graphyne, Graphdiyne, Graphane And Molybdenum Disulfide
Nanocellulose, graphene, carbon nanotubes, silicone, graphyne, graphdiyne, grapahane and molybdenum disulfide all possess outstanding properties and represent potentially the most economically viable and lucrative nanomaterials through to 2020. Most are relatively new nanomaterials but are coming onto the market fast and will find widespread applications over the next decade in sectors such as composites, electronics, filtration, medical and life sciences, oil and energy, automotive, aerospace, coatings, military, consumer goods and sensors.
This 300 page report outlines the global scenario for these materials including:
Industry growth to 2020
Key market drivers and restraints
Technology roadmaps to 2020
Producers, research centre and application developer profiles
The Global Market for Nanomaterials 2002-2016: Production volumes, revenues and end user market demand
Nanomaterials are being applied across a raft of industries and technologies due to their outstanding magnetic, optical, catalytic and electronic properties, which depend greatly on their size, structure, and shape. The Global Market for Nanomaterials 2002-2016 is the most comprehensive study ever conducted on the nanomaterials market, which will greatly impact all industries in the coming years.
Future Markets conservatively estimates the 2011 worldwide production of nanomaterials to be more than 270,000 tons, a tenfold increase from 2002. Optimistic market estimates are also covered in the report.
The production volume in 2016 is conservatively estimated to reach 350,000 tons, driven by demand from applications in electronics, energy, medicine, chemicals, coatings and catalysts.
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)