New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/29/2018 -- Overview
Age related macular degeneration is the most common reason for vision loss in people aged above 50. It results in depreciation of the macula that may lead to distorted or blurry central vision. The predisposing factors involved are age, smoking, sunlight, heredity etc. Symptoms include development of blind spot and hazy vision. The condition may be treated by photodynamic therapy, radiation therapy and medication such as anti-angiogenic drugs.
Click here for sample report @ http://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2740086-age-related-macular-degeneration-pipeline-review-h2-2017
The Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Age Related Macular Degeneration - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Age Related Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Age Related Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Age Related Macular Degeneration and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 7, 27, 18, 4, 135, 29 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1, 16 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Major Scope of the report:
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Age Related Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Age Related Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Age Related Macular Degeneration (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Age Related Macular Degeneration - Overview 7
Age Related Macular Degeneration - Therapeutics Development 8
Age Related Macular Degeneration - Therapeutics Assessment 37
Age Related Macular Degeneration - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 51
Age Related Macular Degeneration - Drug Profiles 101
Age Related Macular Degeneration - Dormant Projects 487
Age Related Macular Degeneration - Discontinued Products 499
Age Related Macular Degeneration - Product Development Milestones 501
List of Tables
Number of Products under Development for Age Related Macular Degeneration, H2 2017
Number of Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017
Number of Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H2 2017
Products under Development by Companies, H2 2017
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes, H2 2017
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2740086-age-related-macular-degeneration-pipeline-review-h2-2017
About Wise Guy Reports
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.