Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2019 -- The global dicamba markethas been witnessing moderate growth in the recent past. While dicamba is fairly old as far as modern herbicides are concerned, lately it has come under the scrutiny of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in the U.S. In a list compiled by the EPA in 2012, dicamba ranked towards the bottom among commonly used pesticides mainly because of its tendency to drift onto other fields. Not only this, EPA recently entered into an agreement with leading dicamba manufacturers to minimize the potential of dicamba formulations to drift to damage neighboring crops.
In agricultural practices, dicamba is increasingly replacing glyphosate as crop resistance for the latter is increasing. This is leading farmers to switch to alternatives such as dicamba, thereby driving the dicamba market. In addition, arable land is shrinking due to climatic factors, uneven distribution of land between regions and countries, and rapid urban development. This has necessitated use of genetically modified crops and herbicides to meet the increasing demand for food, thereby driving demand for dicamba. Being in use since the 1940s, dicamba is a common chemical used to control a broad range of crop-choking weeds.
Get Free Sample PDF for Professional Insights: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2082026
This report researches the worldwide Dicamba market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.
This study categorizes the global Dicamba breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Dicamba capacity, production, value, price and market share of Dicamba in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Dow Chemical
Dicamba Breakdown Data by Type
Dicamba Breakdown Data by Application
- Agricultural Farms
- Lawn And Turf
Get Assistance on this report at: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2082026
( *Fill the form and our sales representative will get back to you for assistance )
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Dicamba capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Dicamba manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)