Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/27/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Americas' Retail Packaging Market - The outlook for primary packaging containers, closures and outers market report to its offering
“Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Americas' Retail Packaging Market”, report published by provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast trends of packaging consumption across eight major CPG markets in the Americas' region, with a comprehensive coverage of key consumer trends influencing the demand patterns, regulatory frameworks, packaging material dynamics and competitive landscape of major countries.
- Canada has a growing immigrant population, this will increase demand for products and packaging suited to these ethnic groups and will also increase the need for associated labeling such as multi-lingual labeling.
- The FIFA World Cup in 2014 and the Summer Olympics in the 2016 are expected to create huge revenues in Brazil, mostly benefiting the tourism and Food and Beverages sectors. Consumer goods companies will witness a huge surge in demand during these periods, and packaging companies will need to stockpile inventories in order to meet the requirements of their clients
- According to Conlumino, online retail sales are expected to command a 9.5% share of the total retail sales in the US. This trend will rise the demand for more robust packaging and an increase in the use of secondary packaging material to protect the products in transit.
- Chile is one of the most preferred retail destinations in the world. Growing FDI in the retail sector will expand the retail landscape and the subsequent demand for retail ready packaging in Chile.
- “Latest Trends and Key Issues in the Americas' Retail Packaging Market” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in the Americas' packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends, and packaging innovation in key countries within the Americas' consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- Flexible, Glass, Rigid Plastic, Rigid Metal, and Paper and Board
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics, and areas of future growth potential
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of major countries in the Americas' packaging sector within analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals.
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides a comprehensive coverage of the key consumer trends affecting the CPG market. Markets covered include Alcoholic Drinks, Food, Health andBeauty, Home Improvement, Household Care, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Pet Care, and Tobacco andTobacco Products.
- A complete analysis of each packaging material providing detailed break up including pack types, closures, and outers.
- Provides key manufacturing and innovation trends in the packaging industries of major countries in the American continent.
- Highlights the key regulatory framework governing the Americas' packaging industry in major countries.
- Overview of the competitive landscape of major countries in Americas' packaging industry including key players in each of the packaging material segments and major deals.
Ball Corporation, Crown Holding Inc., ICL, Industrial Containers, ULC, Montebello Packaging, Rock Tenn Company, Tetra pack, Graphic Packaging, Norampac, Bird Packaging, Ardagh Group, Owens-Illinois Inc., Consolidated Bottle Company, Acron Packaging, Flexipak Industries, Sonco Canada Corporation, Amcor, AlphaPoly Packaging Solutions, Rexam, Aluprint, Bemis Flexible Packaging, Convertidora Industries, Winpack, Trefon, Copamex, Grupo Zapata, Envases Universales, FemsaCerveza, Graham Packaging, EnvasesUniversales, Visipak, TricorBraun, Greif, Winpack, Smurfit Kappa FemsaCerveza, Grupo Modelo, Dixie Toga, SIG Combibloc, Klabin, Orsa International Paper Embalagens, MWV Rigesa, Gerresheimer, Engepack, Wheaton Brasil, Empax Embalagens, Plastifica, Bazei Embalagen, Brasilata, Alcoa, Anchor Glass Container Corporation, Vitro, Gallo Glass Co., Bway Corporation US corrugated, Sonoco products, Graphic packaging, Boise Inc, Graham Packaging, Berry Plastics, Sealed Air Corporation, Bemis Company Inc., Exopack LLC, Alusa S.A., Edelpa S.A., BO Packaging, Wipak Group, Alprint S.A., Rheem Packaging Solutions, Rinoplast, Alimentos Osku S.A., Industria De Plasticos Plasticur Limitada, PolyMar Packaging, Alusa S.A., RockTenn, Stora Enso Packaging, MM Packaging Marinetti, Arcor Group, Empresas CMPC, ndustria De Plasticos Plasticur Limitada, Industria Nacional de Envases S.A, Cristalerias de Chile S.A., Verallia, Cristalerias Toro S.A.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit