Marina del Rey, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/17/2013 -- The Law Offices of Nikhil M. Shah, a full-service immigration and nationality law practice in Southern California, announce the launch of a new firm website at http://www.immigrationvakils.com/. The website is powered by Avvo Ignite and is designed to explain the process of U.S. immigration and naturalization. The firm, which has offices in Marina del Rey and downtown Los Angeles, provides quality representation to clients while protecting their legal rights.
Attorneys Nikhil M. Shah and Lorena Larios Shah believe that it is their responsibility to be responsive and sensitive to clients’ needs. Immigration attorney Nikhil Shah obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2004. He is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and has published many articles on immigration law. Lorena Larios Shah graduated from the J.D. Whittier Law School in 2003. She is a member of the Mexican American Bar Association and has also published many articles on immigration law. Practice areas include:
- Employment Based Immigration: Immigration and admittance to the United States based on certain occupational standards.
- Family Based Immigration: Immigration and admittance to the U.S. based on a relationship to a U.S. citizen.
- Naturalization: The process of becoming a resident or citizen of the United States.
- Student and Trainee Visas: Permission to stay in the U.S. while obtaining an education or job skills.
- Deportation Defense: Fighting to legally remain in the United States.
- Asylum, Refugee, and Humanitarian Immigration: Requesting permission to remain in the U.S. due to certain conditions in the country of origin.
Immigration attorney Nikhil Shah worked with Avvo Ignite, a cloud-based software that provides attorneys with the tools needed to efficiently present their services and manage client communications, to design a website that is easy to navigate for those not familiar with immigration issues. The website includes links to the latest immigration news and immigration resources, and offers connectivity to social media sites including Facebook and Google+.
About the Law Offices of Nikhil M. Shah
Immigration attorney Nikhil Shah has two offices in Southern California. The offices in Marina del Rey are at 4640 Admiralty Way, Suite 500 with a telephone number of 310-496-5734. The offices in downtown Los Angeles are at 355 S. Grand Avenue, Suite 2450 with a telephone number of 213-943-1322. Further information may also be found on the website at http://www.immigrationvakils.com/.