Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2012 -- Mowed down: Competition from home improvement centers will restrain industry growth
Lawn & Outdoor Equipment Stores in the US
Along with an unfavorable economic climate, lawn and outdoor equipment stores have been significantly affected by increasing competition from home improvement stores. As consumers look for one-stop shops that offer convenience and lower prices, they will continue to favor home improvement stores. Because of this trend, industry revenue will decrease modestly over the next five years, with firms consolidating to survive.
Operators in this industry sell lawn and outdoor power equipment and replacement parts to household consumers, farmers and ranchers, and other professional workers. Products include rotary mowers, rear engine riding mowers, garden tractors and shredders, chainsaws, leaf blowers, brush cutters, hedge trimmers and more. Players in this industry also provide repair services.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including the key sensitivities and success factors. Also included are five year industry forecasts, growth rates and an analysis of the industry key players and their market shares.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Drug Stores and Health and Beauty Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Global Convenience Stores and Gas Stations Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- Global Department Stores Market Size and Forecast to 2015
- The Future of Retailing in Peru to 2016
- Business Opportunities in the Leisure and Hospitality Buildings Construction Industry in BRIC
- The Future of Retailing in Egypt to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in UAE to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in Chile to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in Italy to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in China to 2016