NJ New Jersey, USA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/14/2023 -- Advance Market Analytics added research publication document on Worldwide Natural Gas Liquids Market breaking major business segments and highlighting wider level geographies to get deep dive analysis on market data. The study is a perfect balance bridging both qualitative and quantitative information of Worldwide Natural Gas Liquids market. The study provides valuable market size data for historical (Volume** & Value) from 2018 to 2023 which is estimated and forecasted till 2028*. Some are the key & emerging players that are part of coverage and have being profiled are Royal Dutch Shell Plc. (The Netherlands), Chesapeake Energy Corporation (United States), ConocoPhillips Company (United States), SM Energy (United States), Exxon Mobil Corporation (United States), BP Plc (United Kingdom), Range Resources Corporation (United States), Statoil ASA (Norway),.
Get free access to Sample Report in PDF Version along with Graphs and Figures @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/281-global-natural-gas-liquids-market?utm_source=SBwire/utm_medium=Rahul
Natural Gas Liquids are the components of natural gas that are separated from the gas state in the form of liquids. Natural Gas Liquids market has high growth prospects due to demand for various verticals such as demand of refineries for usage of NGLs for production of ethane or ethylene by steam cracking and rising demand of petrochemical plants. There has been significant rise in natural gas production with figure stood up to 10.0 billion cubic feet per day in United States alone in 2018. So, the future for natural gas liquids looks promising. Further, increasing demand at automobile industries and rising environmental concerns expected to drive the market over the forecasted period.
Keep yourself up-to-date with latest market trends and changing dynamics due to COVID Impact and Economic Slowdown globally. Maintain a competitive edge by sizing up with available business opportunity in Natural Gas Liquids Market various segments and emerging territory.
Influencing Market Trend
- Collaboration and Tie Up Of Leading Players
- Value Oriented Customers
- Rapid Industrialization and Urbanization Leads to Boost the Market
- Increasing Demand of Automobile Industries.
- Growing Investments towards Petrochemical Industries.
- Upsurge in Consumption of Products for Heating, Cooking Purposes.
- Rising demand of Refineries.
- Limitation Due To Strict Government Laws Are Anticipated To Challenge The Market.
- Skilled Professionals required for Operation.
Analysis by Type (Propane, Ethane, Isobutene, Others), Application (Petrochemical Feedstock, Space Heating, Blend stock), Sales Channel (OEMs, Aftermarket)
Competitive landscape highlighting important parameters that players are gaining along with the Market Development/evolution
- % Market Share, Segment Revenue, Swot Analysis for each profiled company [Royal Dutch Shell Plc. (The Netherlands), Chesapeake Energy Corporation (United States), ConocoPhillips Company (United States), SM Energy (United States), Exxon Mobil Corporation (United States), BP Plc (United Kingdom), Range Resources Corporation (United States), Statoil ASA (Norway),]
- Business overview and Product/Service classification
- Product/Service Matrix [Players by Product/Service comparative analysis]
- Recent Developments (Technology advancement, Product Launch or Expansion plan, Manufacturing and R&D etc)
- Consumption, Capacity & Production by Players
Have Any Questions Regarding Global Natural Gas Liquids Market Report, Ask Our Experts@ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/281-global-natural-gas-liquids-market?utm_source=SBwire/utm_medium=Rahul
The regional analysis of Global Natural Gas Liquids Market is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. North America is the leading region across the world. Whereas, owing to rising no. of research activities in countries such as China, India, and Japan, Asia Pacific region is also expected to exhibit higher growth rate the forecast period 2023-2028.
In December 2018, Easton Energy announced to acquire Gulf Coast Natural Gas Liquids Pipeline Systems from Williams Companies, Inc. This acquisition is beneficial in providing transport natural gas liquids from various supply sources to petrochemical consumers in Texas and Louisiana markets.
Table of Content
Chapter One: Industry Overview
Chapter Two: Major Segmentation (Classification, Application and etc.) Analysis
Chapter Three: Production Market Analysis
Chapter Four: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter Five: Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter Six: Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Seven: Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter Eight: Competition Analysis by Players
Chapter Nine: Marketing Channel Analysis
Chapter Ten: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter Eleven: Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter Twelve: Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Read Executive Summary and Detailed Index of full Research Study @ https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/reports/281-global-natural-gas-liquids-market?utm_source=SBwire/utm_medium=Rahul
Highlights of the Report
- The future prospects of the global Natural Gas Liquids market during the forecast period 2023-2028 are given in the report.
- The major developmental strategies integrated by the leading players to sustain a competitive market position in the market are included in the report.
- The emerging technologies that are driving the growth of the market are highlighted in the report.
- The market value of the segments that are leading the market and the sub-segments are mentioned in the report.
- The report studies the leading manufacturers and other players entering the global Natural Gas Liquids market.