Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2012 -- The basic element used in LEDs is phosphorous that is responsible for light emission. With increasing use of LEDs in number of applications, there is increased demand for construction of LEDs, and hence increasing requirement for LED phosphor. LEDs offer increased efficiency and lifetime as compared to other light sources and hence, they are highly preferred lighting technology in most of the countries.
Although LED industry is booming in demand, there are certain challenges faced by this industry:
- Unpleasant warmth or coolness
- Poor color rendering compared to conventional incandescent bulbs
- Variation in LED color temperature with viewing angle
Read More: LED Phosphor Market
Research and development is been done by most manufacturers to overcome these challenges. This is also serving as an opportunity for the LED manufacturers designing LED lighting phosphors that influence LED color temperatures and color rendering.
LED phosphor market is growing considerably and this growth is expected to rise tremendously in upcoming years owing to the advantages like reduced energy consumption and CO2 emission. This industry is forecasted to reach 1,350 billion over the year 2015 with the compounded annual growth rate of 29% during the forecasted period.
Based on End Use Applications
- Portable PCs (Netbooks)
- LCD TV
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments and major geographies. Geographies analyzed under this research report are
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Browse More Market Reports On Technology And Media Market
This report provides comprehensive analysis of current market trends, industry growth drivers, factors affecting market growth, industry structure, and market projections for upcoming years. Report also provides analysis of recent developments in industry, Porter’s five force model analysis, and complete company profiles of top market players. This research report includes review of micro and macro factors significant with respect to existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Some of the key players dominating this market are Avago Technologies, Citizen Electronics Co. Ltd., Cree Inc., Epistar Corporation, Everlight Electronics Co. Ltd., General Electric Company, Edison Opto Corporation, Nichia Corporation, Philips Lumileds Lighting Company, Seoul Semiconductor Co. Ltd., Stanley Electric Co. Ltd., OSRAM SYLVANIA Inc., Universal Display Corporation, and others.
Inquire before Buying OR Buy your copy of this report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/led-phosphor-market.html
Reasons for Buying this Report
- It provides comprehensive analysis of major market players and their strategies
- This research report helps in making informed business decisions by making in-depth analysis of market trends and major industry segments
- This research report provides forward looking perspective on major factors driving and restraining market growth
- It provides complete outlook of market and its future
- It provides technological growth map over time and explains its impact on market
- It provides pin-point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in understanding competitive environment and key product segments
- It provides information about innovative product developments and helps you stay updated with technological changes in market
For More Information Visit us On: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. We are privileged with highly experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, who use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453