Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/10/2014 -- Market sales up 40% from 2007; households finance half of total market. Imports serve 13% of local demand in 2012; share declines from 2007, as local service providers strengthen their positions. Solicitors and barristers at law generate 93% of industry turnover in 2012; patent and copyright agents raise their revenue at the fastest pace. Labour costs account for almost 60% of industry's spending in 2012; profit margins up to 57% of turnover in 2012. 8% CAGR in total revenue projected over 2013-2018; patent and copyright agents to raise earnings by 9% CAGR.
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique data and analysis of Legal Services in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 7411. With this industrial report, you'll be able to explore in detail the entire industry from its sources of supply to its buyers.
The Legal Services in Saudi Arabia: ISIC 7411 report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
Reasons to Get This Report
- Understand the structure of the industry from suppliers to buyers
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Benchmark performance against industry averages
- Identify growth opportunities
Product coverage: Other Legal Services, Patent and Copyright Agents, Solicitors and Barristers at Law.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Legal Services in Brazil: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in India: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in Russia: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in Japan: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in Turkey: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in South Korea: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in Australia: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in Indonesia: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in Mexico: Industrial Report
- Legal Services in Germany