Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/06/2012 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of 'Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar) Pipeline Review, H1 2012' to its offering.
Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar) Pipeline Review, H1 2012', provides an overview of the Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar) therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar), complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar). 'Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar) - Pipeline Review, H1 2012' is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar).
- A review of the Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar) pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar).
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players with the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar) pipeline depth and focus of Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar) therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
To view the detailed table of contents kindly visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/64686/leishmaniasis-kala-azar-pipeline-review-h1-2012.html