New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Brazil"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- Leisure and personal goods specialist retailers continued to record healthy retail value sales growth in 2013, driven mainly by rising disposable income, especially among middle- and low-income consumers. Traditional toys and games stores registered the fastest current value sales growth of 10% in 2013, followed closely by media products stores and jewellery and watch specialist retailers. These retailers specialise in products that are among the most attractive to the rising middle-class population, while attractive payment options continue to lure consumers and boost sales.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers industry in Brazil with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers industry in Brazil, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Brazil market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Brazil?
- How are leisure and personal goods specialist retailers competing in a multi-channel world?
- Is the internet killing off leisure and personal goods specialist retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage Specialist Retailers, Jewellery and Watch Specialist Retailers, Media Products Stores, Other Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers, Pet Shops and Superstores, Sports Goods Stores, Stationers/Office Supply Stores, Traditional Toys and Games Stores.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Poland
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in Poland
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Russia
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in India
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Malaysia
- Retailing in Russia
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom