Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- The majority of Russians remain very fond of the leading personal accessories and leisure goods brands, many of which are becoming an increasingly important part of the modern lifestyles of Russian consumers. In recent years, this has led to high growth in the consumption of leisure goods and personal accessories, especially sports goods and sportswear, jewellery traditional toys and games. Leisure and personal goods retailers increased in current value by 13% during 2013. The highest growth rates in 2013 were recorded in sports goods stores, with 21% current value growth in 2013, with traditional toys and games retailers recording 18% current value growth. Although Russia is a country with high growth potential for leisure and personal goods retailers, further growth will depend largely on an increase in disposable income levels. Nevertheless, the amount of money spent by the average Russian is around 30 times lower than the amount spent by the average Western European or North American consumer. However, despite their much lower disposable income levels, the majority of Russians tend to spend much more on consumer goods as a proportion of their overall incomes than the majority of consumers in more developed countries with higher income levels.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers industry in Russia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers industry in Russia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Russia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- Who are the leading retailers in Russia?
- How are leisure and personal goods specialist retailers competing in a multi-channel world?
- Is the internet killing off leisure and personal goods specialist retailers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage Specialist Retailers, Jewellery and Watch Specialist Retailers, Media Products Stores, Other Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers, Pet Shops and Superstores, Sports Goods Stores, Stationers/Office Supply Stores, Traditional Toys and Games Stores.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Peru
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Poland
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in New Zealand
- Retailing in Poland
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in India
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in Finland
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in the United Kingdom
- Leisure and Personal Goods Specialist Retailers in South Korea