Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2012 -- This analysis evaluates the company's strategy and key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and provides an overview of the company's biosimilars portfolio, including analysis of key product profiles, examining key drivers and resistors to development, market sizing, specifics of development such as clinical trials (where available) for each key biosimilar molecule in development.
- Strategic insight into the key strategies that have shaped the company's progress and will define its outlook going forward.
- Provides an indication of how biosimilars fit into the wider company context, and a history of deals & alliances.
LGLS has typically employed a strategy of direct marketing in Korea and core emerging markets, with partners taken on for wider RoW and major market access.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Assess LG's portfolio of currently marketed biosimilars portoflio
- Evaluate the potential of near-term launches to lift domestic and overseas sales
- See how LG's portfolio could evolve in the long run with a second wave of biosimilars in development, including oncology and autoimmune MAbs
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bioniche Life Sciences, Inc. (BNC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Jubilant Life Sciences Limited (JUBILANT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd. (AMF) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Caliper Life Sciences, Inc. (CALP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- LG Life Sciences, Ltd - Product Pipeline Review - H2 2011
- Narhex Life Sciences Limited (NLS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- CK Life Sciences International (Holdings) Inc. (0775) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Suven Life Sciences Ltd. (SUVEN) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Advanced Life Sciences Holdings, Inc. (ADLSE) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile