Liechtenstein Insurance Industry 2015 Market Size and Analysis to 2018 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/08/2016 -- Synopsis
'The Insurance Industry in Liechtenstein, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Liechtenstein insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-insurance-industry-in-liechtenstein-key-trends-and-16765
Timetric's 'The Insurance Industry in Liechtenstein, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Liechtenstein insurance industry, including:
- The Liechtenstein insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges in the Liechtenstein insurance industry
- The detailed competitive landscape in the Liechtenstein insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Liechtenstein insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Liechtenstein:
- It provides historical values for the Liechtenstein insurance industry for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Liechtenstein insurance industry, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Liechtenstein and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/the-insurance-industry-in-liechtenstein-key-trends-and-16765#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Liechtenstein insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Liechtenstein insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Liechtenstein insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Liechtenstein insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Liechtenstein insurance industry declined in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of-21.4%.
- The industry generated over 99% of revenues from the EU and Switzerland in 2013.
- The life segment accounted for 72.7% of the industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- The insurance industry in Liechtenstein is regulated by the Financial Market Authority (FMA).
- As of 2013, the industry consisted of 42 insurers: 22 life insurers, 15 non-life insurers and five reinsurers.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651