Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Life Cycle Management Strategies - Optimizing revenues and defending generic competition” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/18/2015 -- Life Cycle Management Strategies - Optimizing revenues and defending generic competition" discusses various stages of product lifecycle management (LCM), Developmental, commercial and legal LCM strategies, objectives, benefits, factors impacting the choice of lifecycle management strategies, and keys to successful implementation of the strategies. The report provides detailed case studies for each of the key strategies such as indication expansion, reformulation, fixed-dose combinations, pricing strategies and so on.
Companies mentioned in the report are AbbVie, Actavis, AstraZeneca, Cipla, Gilead, GlaxoSmithKline, Gleevec, Janssen, MannKind, Merck, Novartis, Orexo, Otsuka, Pfizer, Roche, Salix Pharmaceuticals, Sanofi-Aventis, Solvay, Teva and Vifor Pharma.
- Introduction of LCM and product life cycle
- Objectives of LCM and factors impacting the choice of strategies
- LCM strategies depending on the way of approach
- Impact of LCM strategies on sales and growth trend of selected products
- Patent term extension and market exclusivity in the US and Europe
- LCM strategies of pipeline drugs of key players
- Keys to successful implementation of LCM strategies
Reasons to buy
- Identify the key LCM strategies used by most of the pharmaceutical companies
- Analyze the strategies to increase lifecycle and revenues of a drug
- Gain an understanding on the implementation of multiple strategies for a single product by including case studies
- Understand the operational pipeline strategies of key players
Spanning over 100 pages "Life Cycle Management Strategies - Optimizing revenues and defending generic competition" report covers Executive Summary, Introduction, Overview of Product Life Cycle, Developmental Strategies, and Appendix.
For further information on this report, please visit-
Find all Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter