Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/04/2014 -- Life Insurance In Finland, Key Trends And Opportunities To 2017
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Finnish life insurance segment, including:
- The Finnish life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Finnish life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Finland
- A detailed overview of the regulatory framework of the Finnish insurance industry
- A description of the life reinsurance segment in Finland
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the life insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Finnish life insurance segment in comparison with other countries in the Nordic Region
Click Here To Visit Complete Report:
Life insurance was the largest segment in the Finnish insurance industry in 2012, accounting for 81.8% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2012. Pure risk, capital-redemption and unit-linked policies will record considerable growth between 2012 and 2018, although the opposite will be the case with guaranteed-return policies due to subdued interest rates on government bonds. The solvency margin of life insurers was more than five times the required level in 2012.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Finland:
- It provides historical values for the Finnish life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period, and expected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Finnish life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Finland.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Finland for the life insurance business.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Finland and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Finland and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Finnish life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Finnish life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Finnish insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
To Download Sample Report Visit @
- Life insurance was the largest segment in the Finnish insurance industry in 2012, accounting for 81.8% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2012.
- Bancassurance is the main channel of distribution for life insurance products, accounting for 54.2% of the segment’s new business gross written premiums in 2012.
- With low interest rates offered on government bonds, there has been a decrease in both demand for and supply of guaranteed-return policies.
- In 2012, the life insurers’ solvency ratio was more than 23% higher than requirements, on account of potential payouts to policyholders.
- The life segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading companies collectively accounting for 97.1% of the segment’s written premiums in 2012.
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207