Fast Market Research recommends "Life Insurance in Hungary, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" from Timetric, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2013 -- In terms of gross written premium, the Hungarian insurance industry is the third-largest in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region after Poland and the Czech Republic. Affected by the adverse economic conditions in the Eurozone, the Hungarian insurance industry declined at a CAGR of -1.6% during the review period (2008-2012). The Hungarian life insurance segment also recorded a decline at a CAGR of 0.7%. However, over the forecast period (2012-2017), the Hungarian life insurance segment is expected to recover due to economic improvements and an increase in the country's working population.
- Affected by the adverse economic conditions in the Eurozone, the Hungarian insurance industry declined at a CAGR of -1.6% during the review period
- The number of active life insurance policies fell from 3.1 million in 2008 to 2.7 million in 2012
- This fall was primarily due to the expiration of old policies and large-scale debt burdens which reduced the demand for life insurance products
- New channels such as online distribution and brokers are expected to drive the growth of the segment over the forecast period
- The e-commerce channel grew at a review-period CAGR of 11.4%, registering the highest growth
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Hungary:
- It provides historical values for Hungary's life insurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Hungary's life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Hungary
- Using Porter's industry-standard "Five Forces" analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Hungary for the life insurance business
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Hungary and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Hungary and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons to Get This Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Hungarian life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Hungarian life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
Companies Mentioned in this Report: ING Biztosito Zrt., Allianz Hungaria Biztosito Zrt., Groupama Garancia Biztosito Zrt., Generali-Providencia Biztosito Zrt., Magyar Posta Eletbiztosito Zrt., Aegon Magyarorszag Zrt., Uniqa Biztosito Zrt., CIG Pannonia Els? Magyar Altalanos Biztosito Zrt, MetLife Biztosito Zrt, Erste Vienna Insurance Group Biztosito Zrt.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017: The Austrian life segment's written premium fell from EUR7.4 billion in 2008 to EUR6.5 billion in 2012.
- Life Insurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017: The Austrian non-life segments written premium value grew from EUR6.5 billion in 2008 to EUR7.1 billion in 2012.
- Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in the United Kingdom, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in Romania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in Singapore, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in Argentina, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in Argentina, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017