New Financial Services market report from Timetric: "Life Insurance in Italy, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2012 -- In terms of gross written premium, the Italian life insurance segment was the third largest in Europe, following the life insurance segments in the UK and France in 2010. However, Italian life insurance written premium decreased in 2011 due to the impact of the European sovereign debt crisis, which created financial difficulties for Italian life insurers. Furthermore, Italy's aging population also drew consumer attention towards post-retirement saving products. This will be a significant factor in driving the growth of life insurance over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance market in Italy:
- It provides historical values for the Italian life insurance market for the report's 2007-2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in the Italian life insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Italy
- Using Porter's industry-standard "Five Forces" analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Italy for the life insurance business
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance market in Italy and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Italy and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Italian life insurance market and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Italian life insurance market
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance market, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Italian insurance market and its impact on companies and the market's future
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Gruppo Generali, Mediolanum Vita SpA, Gruppo Allianz Se, Gruppo Aviva, Gruppo Assicurativo Unipol, Gruppo Cattolica Assicurazioni, Gruppo Axa"
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Micro Insurance Programs and Rural Insurance Penetration Key to Market Expansion
- Non-Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Introduction of Compulsory Motor Third-Party Liability Insurance to Drive Market Growth
- Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in the Czech Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in Mexico, Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Tax Incentives to Continue to Encourage Investment in Life Insurance Retirement Products
- Life Insurance in Germany, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in Poland, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in Colombia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016