Fast Market Research recommends "Life Insurance in Singapore, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" from Timetric, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/11/2015 -- The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Singaporean life insurance segment, including:
- The Singaporean life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends and drivers for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Singaporean life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Singapore
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Singaporean insurance industry
- Analysis of various consumer segments in Singaporean life insurance
- Key developments in the Singaporean life insurance segment
- New products launched by Singaporean life insurers
- The Singaporean life insurance segment generates business largely from the domestic market, although a small proportion of business is generated from Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, New Zealand and Japan.
- Singapore's sustained economic development, rapidly growing older population, rising life expectancy and increased high net worth individual (HNWI) business contributed to the segment's growth during the review period.
- On July 30, 2014, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) announced that customers can purchase life insurance products directly from insurance companies without paying commission.
- With an aim to strengthen the standards of risk management among insurers operating in Singapore, MAS issued a notice to develop enterprise risk management (ERM) in 2013.
- Increasing incidences of fraud and crime are expected to pose a challenge for life insurers operating in Singapore.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Singapore:
- It provides historical values for the Singaporean life insurance segment for the report's 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Singaporean life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Singapore.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Singapore and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Singaporean life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Singaporean life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Singaporean insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Prudential Assurance, Great Eastern Life, AIA Singapore, NTUC Income, Overseas Assurance, Manulife, Tokio Marine Life, Aviva Ltd, HSBC Insurance, Axa Life
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018