ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Life Insurance in Uruguay to 2019 - Worldwide Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Industry Trends and Updates, Supplier Market Shares " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/28/2016 -- 'Life Insurance in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Uruguayan life insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (20102014) and forecast period (20142019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Uruguayan economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. The report brings together Timetrics research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
For more info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=536370
Timetrics 'Life Insurance in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Uruguayan life insurance segment, including:
- The Uruguayan life insurance segments growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Uruguayan economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Uruguayan life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Uruguay
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Uruguayan insurance industry
Browse report description at: http://www.researchmoz.us/life-insurance-in-uruguay-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019-report.html
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Uruguay:
- It provides historical values for the Uruguayan life insurance segment for the reports 20102014 review period, and projected figures for the 20142019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Uruguayan life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Uruguay.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Uruguay and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy:-
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Uruguayan life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Uruguayan life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Uruguayan insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- By the end of 2014, there were 2 million contactless cards in Finland. This number is expected to reach 7.9 million by 2019, registering a forecast-period (20152019) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 24.24%.
- Life insurance was the fastest-growing segment in Uruguays insurance industry during the review period at a CAGR of 26.7%.
- The rising middle-income group, growing aging population, and mandatory social security contributions in the country primarily drove the growth.
- Pension was both the leading and fastest-growing life insurance category during the review period. The category accounted for 58.7% of the life total gross written premium in 2014.
- Government amendments to improve pension fund management and expansion of insurers distribution networks are projected to increase life insurance penetration in Uruguay.
- The Uruguayan life insurance segment is highly concentrated with the three leading life insurers accounting for 93.8% of the segments total gross written premium in 2014.
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)