Fast Market Research recommends "Life Insurance in Vietnam, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" from Timetric, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2015 -- The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Vietnamese life insurance segment, including:
- The Vietnamese life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Vietnamese life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Vietnam
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Vietnamese insurance industry
- Analysis of various consumer segments in Vietnamese life insurance
- Key developments in the Vietnamese life insurance segment
- New products launched by Vietnamese life insurers
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Vietnam has one of the world's most dynamic and rapidly expanding insurance industries, providing growth potential for life insurers.
- The life segment was the largest industry segment, accounting for 45.6% of the industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- The segment's growth was partly supported by a rise in the volume of middle class individuals.
- The country's unemployment rate also decreased from 2.3% in 2009 to 2.1% in 2013. This created employment opportunities and improved the spending power of the middle classes.
- Private pension insurance in Vietnam was non-existence during the review period due to absence of regulatory provision to sell pension products and low awareness.
- The Vietnamese government brought in a new regulatory framework for pension insurance in October 2013.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Vietnam:
- It provides historical values for the Vietnamese life insurance segment for the report's 2009-2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013-2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Vietnamese life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Vietnam.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Vietnam and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Vietnamese life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Vietnamese life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Vietnamese insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Prudential, Bao Viet Life, Manulife, Dai-ichi Life, AIA Life Insurance, PVI Sun Life, ACE Life, Prevoir, Korea Life, Cathay Life
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
- Life Insurance in the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018