Czech Republic Life Insurance Market 2015 Industry Analysis and Forecast to 2019 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2015 -- Synopsis
'Life Insurance in the Czech Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Czech life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Czech economy and demographics and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-the-czech-republic-key-trends-35943
- The Czech life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Czech economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Czech life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in the Czech Republic
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Czech insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in the Czech Republic:
- It provides historical values for the Czech life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Czech life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2019.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in the Czech Republic.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in the Czech Republic and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Download Sample Report @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-the-czech-republic-key-trends-35943#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Czech life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Czech life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Czech insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The life segment accounted for 38.4% of the Czech insurance industry's total gross written premium in 2014.
- In 2013, the Czech life segment comprised 15 composite insurers and two life insurers.
- The country's recessionary economic environment and low interest rates created difficult operating conditions for life insurers, which led to a decline in investment income.
- Czech consumers tend to perceive life insurance, particularly single-premium policies, as savings products rather than a means to cover risk.
- In January 2015, following the legislative changes, the government-imposed restrictions on tax benefits associated with investment in life contracts.
- The Czech life insurance penetration was 1.5% in 2014, much lower than EU nations such as the UK and Sweden.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651