Malaysia Life Insurance Market 2015 Demand, Growth, Size and Forecast to 2019
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/02/2015 -- Synopsis
'Life Insurance in Malaysia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Malaysian life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the country's competitive landscape.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Read Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-malaysia-key-trends-and-opportunities-35942
- The Malaysian life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Malaysian economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Malaysian life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Malaysia
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Malaysian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Malaysia:
- It provides historical values for the Malaysian life insurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Malaysian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Malaysia.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Malaysia, and outlines key regulations affecting them.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/life-insurance-in-malaysia-key-trends-and-opportunities-35942#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Malaysian life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Malaysian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Malaysian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Primary growth drivers included a rise in demand for investment-linked products and economic expansion.
- Efforts by the Life Insurance Association of Malaysia (LIAM) to increase consumer awareness of the benefits of cover are expected to support the segment's growth over the forecast period.
- The BNM introduced new legislation in the form of the FSA in 2013.
- The growing demand for endowment, whole life and individual other insurance products – which together accounted for 89.9% of the life segment's gross written premium – supported the segment's growth during the review period.
- The life segment is highly concentrated, with the five leading insurers collectively accounting for 65.2% of the segment's gross written premium in 2014.
- Family takaful products are providing competition to conventional insurance, as the high number of Muslims in the country makes takaful products popular.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651