New Transportation research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2013 -- Light trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Light trucks industry. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the light trucks industry and had a total market value of $45,130.7 million in 2011. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 26.7% over the 2007-11 period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Within the light trucks industry, Brazil is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $20,737.2 million in 2011.
Brazil is expected to lead the light trucks industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $48,925.5 million in 2016, followed by China, India, Russia with expected values of $19,498.9, $9,211.8 and $1,795.0 million, respectively.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The light trucks market includes all light commercial vehicles (LCVs) and light buses and coaches (LBCs) weighing up to 3.5 tonnes. This includes pick-ups and vans, but excludes sports utility and similar vehicles.
The market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies.
Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Light trucks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Light trucks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Light trucks - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Light trucks: Global Industry Guide
- Medium & Heavy Trucks - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Truck Manufacturing - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Automotive Manufacturing - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Trucks - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Trucks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide