New Transportation market report from MarketLine: "Light Trucks in South Africa"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/02/2014 -- Light Trucks in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Africa light trucks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The light trucks market includes all light commercial vehicles (LCVs) and light buses and coaches (LBCs) weighing up to 3.5 tonnes. This includes pick-ups and vans, but excludes sports utility and similar vehicles. The market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2013 annual average exchange rates.
- The South African light trucks market had total revenues of $3.8bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6% between 2009 and 2013.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 5.8% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 171.0 thousand units in 2013.
- The performance of the market is forecast to improve, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.8% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $6.3bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the light trucks market in South Africa
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the light trucks market in South Africa
Leading company profiles reveal details of key light trucks market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Africa light trucks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South Africa economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the South Africa light trucks market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the South Africa light trucks market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Africa light trucks market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Truck Manufacturing in South Africa
- Trucks in South Africa - a Snapshot (2013)
- The Future of the Spirits Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Spirits Market in South Africa to 2017
- Construction and Mining Machinery Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Medical Device Market in South Africa to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Haircare Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of Retailing in South Africa to 2017
- Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2014-2024