Recently published research from Datamonitor, "Light Vehicle Aftermarket - South Africa 2011", is now available at Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/14/2012 -- The Country Analysis offers an overview of the automotive aftermarket in a given country, including value forecasts, car parc data and channel analysis.
- Regional analysis and country scenarios
- Detailed forecasts by Product Family and Channel
- Car parc data split by fuel type, age and new registrations
The aftermarket is a huge, but highly competitive marketplace. The overall growth observed at European level masks significant differences between the countries.
As western European markets consolidate, high growth eastern European economies remain buoyant.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Provides market forecasts across a number of years
- Offers detailed splits including parts and labour, spend per car and ARPO
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- South Africa Autos Report Q4 2011
- Light trucks: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- Light trucks in South Africa - Industry and Country Analysis
- South Africa Autos Report Q3 2011
- Light trucks - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Light Vehicle Aftermarket - Portugal 2011
- Light Vehicle Aftermarket - United Kingdom 2011
- Light Vehicle Aftermarket - Norway 2011
- Light Vehicle Aftermarket - France 2011
- Light Vehicle Aftermarket - Argentina 2011