White Plains, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/27/2017 -- Nature's True Health recently announced it will be selling its latest product the Liposomal Vitamin C on both Amazon and its web store. This is to allow more people access to this latest breakthrough technology that can help them live naturally healthier lives.
Vitamin C plays a very important role in the body as an anti-histamine. It reduces inflammatory conditions associated with allergies, colds, flu, and fever. Studies have also shown that getting the right dosage of Vitamin C can help improve lung function, reduce infections and many forms of oxidative stress that affect the blood vessels. As a result, it is necessary that the body gets the right amount of Vitamin C in order to stay fit and functional.
Conventional Vitamin C are water soluble vitamins and they do not efficiently interact with the body's cell membrane wall which is made up of fatty acids. This simply is because water and fats or oil do not mix efficiently. It is estimated that only about 20% of the oral intake Vitamin C is absorbed in the bloodstream. The other 80% accumulates in the colon leading to unpleasant digestive complaints and diarrhea. Liposomal Vitamin C completely resolves this disadvantage by bypassing the digestive system for its delivery to the human cells. It uses the liposome, an intracellular vesicle that can be used to transport drugs or any other substance in the body. This helps to aid absorption, increase the vitamin C concentration in the blood and drastically reduce digestive discomfort.
The Liposome technology is a powerful solution when it comes to the assimilation of vitamin C into the body bloodstream. The body recognizes the liposomes as natural ingredients, allowing them to enter the bloodstream and cells while carrying the Vitamin c nutrients.
With this breakthrough technology, people can now experience the true health benefits of Vitamin C, some of which are:
- Boosting the immune system
- Muscle repair
- Fight fatigue
- Powerful antioxidant
- Helps to improve collagen for healthier skin
Nature's True Health Liposomal Vitamin C is manufactured under the best health standard in a cGMP facility in the United States. They do not contain GMO, Soy, heat, low-quality ingredients or any other toxic solvent.
To order, please visit our web store at www.naturestruehealth.com or purchase online at Amazon.com at https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DA3K7OKCKF35RTY&field-keywords=liposomal+vitamin+c.
About Nature's True Health
We are an online supplement producing company with a strong intent to improve people's quality of life. Our strong and dedicated team work around the clock to ensure people get only pure and natural ingredients in their vitamins.
Name: Darla Mendoza