Global Liquid Biopsy Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/11/2018 -- Liquid Biopsy Market is expected to reach USD 3848.26 million by 2025, from USD 715.72 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 23.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample PDF of This Research Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-liquid-biopsy-market
Market Definition: Global Liquid Biopsy Market
A liquid biopsy, also known as fluid biopsy is the sampling and analysis of non-solid biological tissue, primarily blood. Like traditional biopsy this type of technique is mainly used as a diagnostic and monitoring tool for diseases such as cancer, with the added benefit of being largely non-invasive. Liquid biopsy is a minimally or non-invasive technology for recognition of molecular biomarkers without the need for costly or invasive actions. It is a simple and non-invasive substitute to surgical biopsies which allows medical doctors to discover a range of information about a disease or a tumour through a simple blood sample.
Different liquid biopsy tests analyse different kinds of tumour material, such as DNA, RNA, proteins, tiny vesicles called exosomes, and whole cells. Liquid biopsy has many applications in the diagnosis of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), breast cancer, coronary heart disease, prostate cancer, etc. is increasing. For instance, according to a study published in Oncology Journal, In January 2018, the liquid biopsy combo involving exosomal RNA and cell-free DNA (cfDNA) improved the sensitivity of epidermal growth factor mutations in NSCLC. Furthermore, in December 2017 OncoCyte Corporation presented positive data from its breast cancer diagnostic test study at San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium. Established as well as small players in the liquid biopsy market are actively focusing on research and development of methods in liquid biopsy through collaborations, expansion new product development initiatives, and mergers & acquisitions., For instance, in November 2017 Biodesix—a U.S.-based company—developed a novel way of extract circulating RNA from plasma, in collaboration with Norgen Biotek.
Moreover, in 2017 Precipio—a U.S.-based organization, entered into a merger agreement with Transgenomic for commercializing ICE COLD PCR (ICP) for liquid biopsies, which preferentially enriches mutant DNA sequences over wild-type DNA through selective amplification. In January 2017, Guardant Health entered into different agreements with AstraZeneca, Merck, Merck KGaA, and Darmstadt to develop 500 plus gene liquid biopsy panel to speed up clinical trials and drug development. Natera collaborated with Baylor Genetics to develop a non-invasive prenatal test, Vistara, in May 2017, which aided in detecting de novo mutations in single gene disorders. January 2018 HaploX Biotechnology raised US$ 32 Mn in order to integrate liquid biopsy technology, artificial intelligence, and gene sequencing.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing prevalence of cancer
- Increasing preference for non-invasive procedures
- Initiatives undertaken by government and global health organizations
- Technological advancement to augment market revenues
- Rising emphasis on personalized medicine
- Availability of funding for liquid biopsy R&D
- Low sensitivity and specificity
Market Segmentation: Global Liquid Biopsy Market
- The global liquid biopsy market is segmented based on product and service, circulating biomarker, clinical application, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on product and service the market is segmented into assay kits, instruments and services.
- On the basis of circulating biomarker the market is classified into circulating tumor cells, circulating tumor DNA (CTDNA), cell-free DNA, extracellular vesicles (EVS) and other circulating biomarkers.
- On the basis of clinical application the market is segmented into early cancer screening, therapy selection and treatment monitoring, recurrence monitoring
- Based on application the market is segmented into cancer applications and non-cancer applications. The cancer applications are further sub segmented into lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, prostate cancer, liver cancer and other cancers
- Based on geography, the global liquid biopsy market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Speak to Research Analyst for Regional Customization or Other Query: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-liquid-biopsy-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Liquid Biopsy Market
The global liquid biopsy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of liquid biopsy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Liquid Biopsy Market
Some of the major players operating in the market are Biocept, Inc.,Qiagen N.V., Roche Diagnostics, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Myriad Genetics, Inc,, Menarini-Silicon Biosystems., Trovagene, Inc., Guardant Health, Inc., MDX health SA, Genomic Health, Inc., BGI (BGI Diagnostics), Caredx, Inc., Cynvenio Biosystems, Inc, Eurofins Scientific Se (Lifecodexx), Exact Sciences Corporation, Exosome Diagnostics, Inc, Immucor, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Natera, Inc., Raindance Technologies, Inc,, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and Illumina, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Liquid Biopsy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-liquid-biopsy-market
About Data Bridge
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization and Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.