Global Liquid Crystal Polymers Market Information- by Type (Thermotropic and Lyotropic) , by Application (Electronic & Electrical, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Surgical Device and Others) and by Region - Forecast to 2022
Pune, Maharashtra -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/26/2017 -- Market Highlights
The global liquid crystal polymers market has been evaluated to be rapidly growing and is expected to achieve high rate. . The market is driven by various sectors like consumer goods as well as electronics & electrical industry and many more.
China is the leading l market of crystal polymers and accounted for 48.02% of the total global liquid crystal polymers market volume in 2016. This country is expected to dominate the market in the forecast period due to high demand of electronics & electrical industry in the nation. Other Asian countries such as South Korea, India and Japan are also expected to achieve steady growth by the forecast period.
Major Key Players:
- Polyplastics Co., Ltd.,
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.,
- Celanese Corporation,
- Solvay S.A.,
- Ueno Fine Chemicals Industry Ltd.,
- Toray International, Inc.,
- Samsung Fine Chemicals Co. ltd.,
- Shanghai Pret Composites Co., Ltd,
- Ueno Fine Chemical Industry Ltd.,
- Polyone Corporation
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2014
- Manufacturers and distributors of Liquid crystal polymers.
- Suppliers and traders of Liquid crystal polymers.
- Government, associations and industrial bodies.
- Investors and Trade experts.
- Consulting in chemical experts.
Global liquid crystal polymers market is expected to reach USD 1.28 billion by 2022. Taking part in the market growth, the increasing demand of lightweight and high performance materials to be used in the automotive industry in order to improve fuel efficiency is expected to have a positive influence on the market growth of global liquid crystal polymers. The impact of anisotropic properties, drying required before processing and high cost are some of the obstructions that restricts the growth of liquid crystal polymers market.
Electrical & electronics have emerged as the most demanded in the application segment and have accounted for 82.6% of total market volume in 2015. The highest growth rate of 8.9% over the forecast period. LCP demand by automotive industry is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 7.8% from 2015 to 2022.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 30 market data tables and figures spread over 135 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on "Global Liquid Crystal Polymers Market Research Report - Forecast to 2022".
Study Objectives of Global Liquid crystal polymers Market
- Studying in detail the global liquid crystal polymers market with respect to type, by application and region in forecasted period 2022.
- Identifying the market dynamics of Liquid crystal polymers considering driving factors of the market, restrains, opportunities and challenges.
- Analyzing various factors like value chain analysis and Porters Five Forces model.
- Providing past and estimates revenue of market segment with respect to APAC, North America, Europe and RoW.
- Providing strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies and drawing a competitive overview of the market.
- Tracking mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, new product development of each applicant of the liquid crystal polymers market.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/liquid-crystal-polymers-market
Segmentation by types
Segmentation by application
- Electronic & Electrical
- Consumer Goods
- Surgical Device
Browse Related Report
Global Precipitated Silica Market Information- by source (Sulfuric Acid and Sodium Silicate), by application (Rubber, Pharmaceutical, Oral Health care, Food and Beverage and others) and by Region - Forecast to 2022
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312