Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/14/2012 -- Synopsis
Lithia Motors, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Lithia Motors, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lithia Motors, Inc."
Canadean's "Lithia Motors, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lithia Motors, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lithia Motors, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lithia Motors, Inc. (Lithia) is a retailer of new and pre-owned cars based in the US. The company is an authorized car dealer for major brands including Mercedes Benz, Honda, BMW, Dodge Ram, Toyota, Nissan, Hyundai and Kia. The company also sells trucks, jeeps, SUVs, spare parts and related accessories. It also offers services including vehicle repair, spare parts, after sales service and vehicle maintenance services. Lithia sells its merchandise through its wholly owned 86 stores and a website. The company, along with its subsidiaries principally operates across the US. Lithia is headquartered in Medford, Oregon, the US.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit: