Lithuania Non-Life Insurance Industry 2015 Market Demand and Size to 2018 by Market Research Store
Deerfield Beach, FL -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/22/2015 -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in the Lithuania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment. It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009–2013) and forecast period (2013–2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
Complete report is available @: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-lithuania-key-trends-and-opportunities-23762
Timetric's 'Non-Life Insurance in the Lithuania, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Lithuanian non-life insurance segment's growth prospects by non-life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Lithuania
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Lithuanian insurance industry
- Key developments in the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment
- Product portfolio by Lithuanian non-life insurers
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Lithuania:
- It provides historical values for the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment for the report's 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Lithuania's non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Lithuania.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Lithuania and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Request for Sample: http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/non-life-insurance-in-lithuania-key-trends-and-opportunities-23762#RequestSample
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Lithuanian non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Lithuanian insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Non-life insurance accounted for 54.6% of the Lithuanian insurance industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- Motor insurance was the leading category in the non-life segment in 2013, accounting for 65.4% of written premium.
- Rising property prices also supported the growth of property insurance during the review period; the property category accounted for 27.2% of the non-life gross written premium in 2013.
- The general third-party category accounted for 7.1% of the segment's written premium in 2013.
- Non-life insurers in Lithuania primarily distribute products through direct marketing, which accounted for 41.2% of the segment's gross written premium in 2013.
- There were 20 companies operating in the segment as of 2013.
- Effective from January 1, 2018, IFRS 9 is expected to replace International Accounting Standard 39 for financial instruments.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No. 1-855-465-4651