Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/07/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of LNG Industry Outlook in Middle East and Africa, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned LNG Terminals market report to its offering
LNG Industry Outlook in Middle East and Africa, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned LNG Terminals
energy offering, LNG Industry Outlook in Middle East and Africa, 2014 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned LNG Terminals is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the LNG industry in Middle East and Africa. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned LNG terminals in Middle East and Africa. The profiles of major companies operating in the LNG industry in Middle East and Africa are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2013, forecast to 2017
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Botas Petroleum Pipeline Corporation, Kuwait National Petroleum Company and Qatar Petroleum
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in Middle East and Africa
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the Middle East and Africa LNG industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitors LNG assets
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Middle East and Africa.
Botas Petroleum Pipeline Corporation
Kuwait National Petroleum Company
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit