Residents can save money with this tune-up advice
Saint Peters, MO -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/07/2019 -- The old saying is true: April showers bring May flowers. So, what does May bring? May brings rays of sunshine and warmer weather. And this temperature change means now is the time for residents in the Saint Peters area to get serious about their AC tune-ups.
The best method for avoiding AC repair in St. Charles County, MO, later on in the sweltering season is through proper maintenance before the real heat sets in.
And Jerry Kelly wants homeowners to know there are steps you can take to help prevent AC breakdowns.
The HVAC experts at Jerry Kelly recommend the following five tips for pure AC satisfaction this season:
1. Clean or change air filters. The cleaner the filter, the less work an AC system has to do to keep a home cool.
2. Inspect refrigerant lines. Refrigerant lines are pipes wrapped in insulation that look like pool noodles. Homeowners should check them for cracks or disconnections.
3. Clean vents and ducts. A thorough cleaning allows an AC system to run at top efficiency. It also reduces the air pollutants that make their way into a home.
4. Inspect the outside unit. Cleaning away debris that has accumulated around the outside unit throughout the winter months helps a system to run more efficiently.
5. Get a tune-up. By far the most effective way to cut back on summer repairs is to get a spring tune-up now from Jerry Kelly! As always, when the need arises, Jerry Kelly's experienced technicians are available 24/7 for air conditioning installation in West County, MO, and beyond!
About Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning
For over 40 years, Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning has focused on providing residents in Saint Charles and the surrounding communities in West County, MO, with ideal indoor comfort solutions. This high-quality residential and commercial HVAC provider prioritizes satisfaction in everything it does and stands behind its workmanship 100 percent. Using its experience and knowledge of all things heating, cooling and indoor air quality, Jerry Kelly always provides top quality service to "simply make it work."